Join your colleagues for lunch and an engaging discussion on strategies for enforcing trademark rights and actions against infringement of those rights.
February 25 – March 8, 2013
So I have my trademark registration – I’m all set, right? Not so fast . . .
Now that your mark is registered, you must now take action to prevent another person or company from using a mark which is the same or sufficiently similar that consumers are likely to become confused.
- Monitoring potential Infringement of your marks by others.
- Appealing or opposing the registration of confusingly simlar marks.
- Educate consumers and resellers on how to identify genuine products vs. counterfeits.
- Decide which marks to protect and where to seek protection.
- Marking requirements.
- Maintaining your marks.
Internet Enforcement Strategies
- Monitor use/misuse of your marks by others.
- Domain name disputes.
Participants will discuss and share their experiences with respect to successful enforcement efforts and the pitfalls associated with same.
U.S. or International Law practitioners, we promise there will be something for everyone. We hope to see you in February or March!
Note: Unless otherwise stated, roundtables are held from 12:00 pm–2:00 pm. Please bring photo ID to all roundtables in order to enter the building. Please note that roundtable registration is now online only.