Join key USPTO officials, including Deputy Commissioner for Trademark Operations Mary Boney Denison, at a luncheon roundtable discussion.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
The roundtable is designed to help the USPTO better understand the needs of those using its services and to offer insights into the USPTO operations.
- Recent developments at the USPTO. (e.g., performance and quality results)
- Customer suggestions for improvements.
- Practice tips.
This unique opportunity to get to know the USPTO should not be missed.
To preserve the desired interactive format at each roundtable, attendance is limited to the first 25 people to register. Upon reaching capacity, a waiting list will be created. If a seat becomes available, you will be contacted immediately. Registrants are also invited to send no more than two questions in advance to ensure there is sufficient time to address them during the roundtable. Please send your questions to Craig Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 17.
Note: This is not a forum to discuss individual cases
International Trademark Association
United States Patent & Trademark Office
Cira Centre (adjacent to the 30th Street Station)
2929 Arch Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-2857
12:30 pm–2:30 pm
Craig Morris, United States Patent & Trademark Office
Glenn A. Gundersen, Dechert LLP
Attendees will need to check in at the Cira Centre lobby desk, show picture ID, and then take the elevators to Dechert’s offices on the 21st floor.
- By vehicle: Parking is available in the Cira Centre garage, or in the surface lot across from the 30th Street Station. Driving directions are on Dechert’s website.
- By mass transit: Take SEPTA regional rail, subway, or trolley to 30th Street. The SEPTA regional rail concourse is connected directly to Cira Centre. The subway/trolley stop is directly across the street from 30th Street Station. From the subway/trolley stop, enter the station and walk across the main terminal hall to the SEPTA regional rail concourse. Follow the signs through the glass doors to Cira Centre.
- For those coming via Amtrak to 30th Street Station: From the main terminal hall, walk up the ramp to the SEPTA regional rail concourse. Continue to the end of the corridor and take escalator up to Cira Centre bridge. Cross over the bridge and take escalator down to Cira Centre Lobby.
- If you are walking from Center City Philadelphia: Enter the main entrance of 30th Street Station. Walk up the ramp to the SEPTA regional rail concourse, and then follow the signs through the glass doors to the Cira Centre.
- Via cab: Ask the cab driver to drop you off at Cira Centre, not 30th Street Station.
Additional information on directions
The registration fee is US $50 per person/session and includes a buffet meal. No onsite registrations will be accepted.
Register online or download the registration form and fax it with payment to +1-212-768-7796.