Don’t miss INTA's first 2014 Roundtable! Learn how to best use the gTLDs to protect your brand.
January 21–31, 2014
At this roundtable, we will discuss the gTLD registration process and how it can most effectively be used to take advantage of brand protection mechanisms and protecting brand owner’s rights.
Topics to be covered include:
- Background/Overview of gTLD Registration Process
- Ongoing, evolving process
- What do the new gTLDs mean for brand owners.
- Trademark Clearing House
- Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS)
- Trademark Post-Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (“PDDRP”)
- Registered Restrictions Dispute Resolution Procedure (“RRDRP”)
- Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (“PICDRP”) UDRP Court
Note: Unless otherwise stated, roundtables are held from 12:00 pm–2:00 pm. Please bring photo ID to all roundtables in order to enter. Please note that roundtable registration is now online only.