Join your colleagues at a dynamic roundtable and learn what the latest IP tools and industry best practices are for fighting counterfeiting.
Friday, March 20, 2015
The fight against counterfeits with special focus on Southern Europe and the neighboring Balkans as a gateway for counterfeits in Europe. New trends of a growing plague that equally affects luxury
goods, sportswear and pharmaceuticals, with insight from in-house counsel.
Piazza Montecitorio 131
1 – Roma
Mr. Andrea C. Klein, Trademark Attorney,
Akran Intellectual Property
Via del Tritone, 169 – Roma 00187
- Ms. Myrtha Hurtado-Rivas, Global Head Trademarks, Domain Names & Copyright, Novartis AG
- Ms. Elena Pigozzi, Brand Protection Manager, Nike
- Ms. Laurence Morel-Chevillet, IP & Brand Protection Manager, Bulgari
- Mr. Milan Milojevic, Partner at MSA IP & Chair of INTA’s Anticounterfeiting Committee - Eastern Europe and Central Asia Subcommittee
- Ms. Monica Bucarelli, Lawyer, Akran Intellectual Property
Mr. Peter McAleese, Trademark Attorney, Akran Intellectual Property
Registration is free and places are limited.
Registration and information
Please confirm your attendance by Monday, March 9, 2015 at the latest with email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This roundtable will be conducted in English. For any remaining questions, please contact Andrea C. Klein: email@example.com.