Latest IP Developments in Ukraine - Trademark Infringement on the Internet
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
9:00 am–1:00 pm
This roundtable will focus on:
- Harmonization of Ukrainian IP regulations with EU legislation: current stage, forecast and obstacles.
- Use of trademarks on the Internet and enforcement of IP rights: liability of hosting providers and domain name registrars, collecting evidence of infringement, recent court practice.
- Experience of the EU Member States
Premier Hotel Rus
4 Hospitalna str.
- Pablo Rodenas, Resident Twinning Adviser, Strengthening the Protection and Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights in Ukraine
- Inna Shatova, Head of the Division of Legal Support in Industrial Property Sphere of the State Intellectual Property Service of Ukraine
- Oksana Gumega, Judge of the Commercial Court of Kyiv
- Dr. Olena Orlyuk, Director of the Intellectual Property Research Institute of the National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine
- Kostiantyn Zerov, Leading Specialist of the Intellectual Property Research Institute of the National Academy of Law Sciences of Ukraine
- Olena Levicheva, IP Expert; Aura Campeanu, Attorney at Law, Director of PETOŠEVIČ Romania.
Tetiana Shulga, Associate, PETOŠEVIĆ Ukraine
Working languages - Ukrainian and English with a consecutive translation.
USD 50 for INTA members
USD 75 for non-members
Representatives of state authorities will not be charged.
Registration and Information
To ensure your participation, please register by Friday, December 4, 2015.
Yuriy Karlash, Associate
T: +380 44 289 33 55 (Eastern European Time)