The Enforcement of REGULATION (EU) No 608/2013 - Step in the right direction and some improvements for brand owners
Thursday, November 12, 2015
9:30 am–4:00 pm
This roundtable will be on:
- Customs Regulation No. 608/2013: The Role of Customs.
- Anti-counterfeiting in Practice – The IPR Holders’ Perspective.
- Customs Regulation No. 608/2013: The role of IPR Holders.
Best Western Plus City Hotel Sofia (“City” Hall)
6 "Stara planina" Str.
Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Valeri Penev, PETOŠEVIĆ Bulgaria, Director, Attorney at Law
- Ljubka Mladenova Tzvetkova; Lora Petrova Varzanova and Georgi Kaloferov Georgiev, Central Customs Agency, Customs Intelligence and Investigation Directorate, Central Customs Directorate
- Andrej Bukovnik, PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia, Senior Associate, INTA Anti-Counterfeiting Committee, the EU Subcommittee
- Plamena Popova; Turcu, Tadjer & Turcu Legal Services, European Trademark and Design Attorney, Attorney at Law
- Mr. Hristo Georgiev, Turcu
The working languages will be Bulgarian and English with a consecutive translation.
Registration and Information
The registration fee is US $50 for INTA members and $75 for non-members. Representatives of state authorities will not be charged. To ensure your participation, please register by Tuesday, November 10, 2015.
Please contact Valeri Penev with any questions.
Fax: +359 2 4834 172
Phone: +359 2 4834 168
Mobile: +359 888 501 519