Tuesday, September 13, 2016
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Level 29, MLC Building
19 Martin Place
Join your colleagues for valuable insights and a lively exchange of information. This joint INTA/IP Australia Roundtable will be led by these experts:
- Claudia Murray, IP Australia, Assistant General Manager, TM Examination Section C;
- Heath Wilson, IP Australia, Hearing Officer; and
- David Bennett, IP Australia, IP Counsellor to China.
Don’t miss this opportunity. The main topics will be:
Host and Discussion Leader
- An overview of trade marks for 2015/16 and useful tips for examination;
- Practical guidelines for hearings and how hearing officers make their decisions; and
- The role of the IP Counsellor to China.
Shannon Platt, Sparke Helmore
There is no registration fee for this roundtable.
Please contact Vienna Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
for all other inquiries.