Join us in Bucharest for an INTA Roundtable discussion on Trademarks in Romania: Their Impact on Competition Since Joining the EU Six Years Ago.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
10:00 am-2:00 pm
Hosted by Andra Musatescu Law & Industrial Property Offices
This roundtable will be conducted in Romanian.
- Andra Musatescu, Managing Partner, Andra Musatescu Law & Industrial Property Offices
- Gabor Varga, General Director, the Romanian State Office for Patents and Trademarks
- Petre Ohan, Head of the Appeal and Strategy Department and Chair of the Appeal Commission within the Romanian State Office for Patents and Trademarks
- Dr. Diana Ungureanu, Judge at the Pitesti Court of Appeal
- Cristina Butacu, Director, Head of the Legal Divition, Romanian Competition Council
- Alexandru Arjoca, Chief Prosecutor, Prosecutor’s Office of the Supreme Court of Romania
- Nicolae Muresan, Partner, Andra Musatescu Law & Industrial Property Offices
Romanian State Office for Patents and Trademarks, Ion Ghica Nr.5, Sector 3, Bucuresti, Cod 030044, ROMANIA
Registration and information:
Registration: 10:00 am-10:30 am
Session: 10:30 am-2:00 pm
Lunch: 2:00 pm-3:30 pm
Registration is free of charge.
To participate you may register by fax, mail or e-mail the registration form.
Download registration form.