Steer your clients through the evolving world of global trademark protection.
Network with the trademark industry’s leading professionals and contemporaries from around the world, visit the Exhibition Hall, and earn valuable CLE credits. The 2012 Trademark Administrators Conference will examine the most important and topical issues of concern to all who actively manage trademark portfolios.
In a combination of outcome-focused sessions and interactive discussion, you will have an opportunity to acquire pragmatic tips on:
- Trademark cases that have an impact on protection of proprietary rights.
- IP valuation.
- Prosecution and maintenance issues from a practical and procedural standpoint.
- Effective trademark enforcement programs in keeping with current trends.
Speakers discuss important industry-specific issues such as:
- China: successful navigation through unique challenges and opportunities.
- Acquisition due diligence and best practices.
- Unleashing the power of social media for your brands.
Education on professional development as well as general trademark law will include:
- How to maximize your strategic thinking while communicating practical and business aspects of a potential deal.
- Systems for tracking and assessing licensing agreements pertaining to your brands.
Listen to a podcast featuring 2012 TMA Conference Co-Chairs on the top reasons to attend!
SPECIAL! FREE INTA-USPTO ROUNDTABLE FOR THE FIRST 25 PAID REGISTRANTS. CLICK FOR DETAILS.
|| Use hashtag #INTATMA
Download preliminary program
INTA would like to thank the following sponsors: