The submission period for 2018 nominations has closed
INTA developed the President’s Award to demonstrate its appreciation to exceptional volunteers who, over the course of a career in trademark law, have made an outstanding contribution to the Association. The President’s Award also acknowledges the profound appreciation of the global trademark community to individuals who have made a lasting impact on INTA and the Association’s mission.
What are the criteria for the President’s Award?
- Provides consistently outstanding service to the Association through work on committees, task forces, and/or the Board of Directors;
- Offers innovative approaches to the fulfillment of INTA’s mission that have had an enduring impact on the Association; and
- Acts as a role model and leader in the practice of trademark law.
Who’s eligible to submit nominations?
- Board of Directors
- Past Presidents and Past Counsel
- Committee Chairs and Vice Chairs
Who’s eligible to be nominated?
Any individual INTA member meeting the above criteria.
Who decides on the President’s Award recipients?
The Officers will evaluate the nominations and select the award recipients, who will be recognized at the Awards Ceremony at the INTA Leadership Meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Randi Mustello.