Submission into the fouth Annual INTA Art Show is now closed. Artwork submitted by April 19 will be featured onsite and also in a virtual gallery accessible through the INTA website by INTA members and Annual Meeting attendees.
Original submission guidelines:
Participation is open to all registered attendees and registered guests of the Annual Meeting; immediate family members and colleagues of registered attendees may also submit artwork.
Additional information for artists who wish to have their work shown in the INTA Art Gallery:
- You may exhibit up to three (3) pieces of your original artwork (INTA will make the final display decisions and space is limited). Space restrictions apply.
- Final acceptance to display in the INTA Art Gallery is contingent upon the artist's acceptance of the show rules and regulations, which you may find in theExhibitor FAQs.
- You must upload a high resolution JPEG image of your art for consideration.
- INTA is comprised of members from more than 190 different countries and the Annual Meeting is a truly international event. Therefore, INTA reserves the right to accept or reject any piece of art that may be inappropriate for its diverse audience.
- Participants are responsible for insuring and shipping all artwork to and from Dallas, TX.
- INTA will not facilitate the sale of the art work, nor will it publish your asking sale price, but INTA will provide the artist's contact information on each displayed art piece to facilitate possible sales, if applicable.
- Deadline to submit artwork was April 19.
Contact email@example.com with questions.