An advanced-level conference to help intellectual property professionals protect their trademarks in corporate transactions and commercial agreements.
This advanced two-day conference features interactive, high-level educational sessions on a wide variety of topics that trademark practitioners encounter in business transactions. You will acquire unique perspectives from experienced global practitioners on:
- Advanced issues in drafting and negotiating trademark licenses.
- Drafting and negotiating sponsorship agreements.
- Legal, business, and tax issues involving related-party transactions.
- Handling trademarks and trademark licenses in bankruptcy.
- Trademark due diligence in mergers and acquisitions and other complex corporate transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating transitional trademark licenses, trademark representations and other provisions in M&A transactions.
- Litigation avoidance transactions: Drafting and negotiating settlement and co-existence agreements.
There will also be opportunities for networking and social interaction with the panelists and other attendees.
|| Use hashtag #INTAchi
INTA thanks the following Platinum Sponsors: