Where has the time gone? After five days of meetings, educational programming, and receptions, I cannot believe the 139th Annual Meeting in Barcelona has come to an end. Thank you to everyone that has helped make this event such a success, especially the 2017 Annual Meeting Project Team and Co-Chairs Jomarie B. Fredericks, Rotary International (United States), and Slobodan Petosevic, PETOSEVIC (Luxembourg).
As I walked around the Fira Gran Via, it was great to see friends reconnecting, registrants exchanging business cards, and attendees reading the INTA Daily. INTA’s Annual Meeting is the crescendo of the trademark community’s year—and I’m proud to be part of such a dedicated, hard-working, and fun community.
Although our time in Barcelona has concluded, there are still a lot more upcoming events in 2017—so save the dates on your calendar!
- Trademark Administrators and Practitioners Meeting (New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, September 17–19)
- Free Trade Zone Workshops (Multiple dates and locations)
- Changing Landscape of Latin America (Cartagena, Colombia, October 2–3)
- Leadership Meeting (Washington, D.C., USA, November 7–10)
- Brand Authenticity (Berlin, Germany, November 30–December 1)
If you are still in the Fira Gran Via, secure your spot for next year’s Annual Meeting before 2:00 pm today and save 10%! Visit the Registration Desk to learn more.
Join me this evening at the Grand Finale at Barceloneta Beach to toast ourselves for a successful 2017 Annual Meeting!