Tomorrow's Leader Award
The deadline to submit an application for consideration is July 31, 2019.
INTA’s Tomorrow’s Leader Award will recognize two outstanding young practitioners for their early leadership in the IP industry. As part of the award, the winning practitioners will gain the unique opportunity to serve on an INTA committee and will receive complimentary admittance to INTA’s 2019 Leadership Meeting in Austin, TX and 2020 Annual Meeting in Singapore. The award package was established to strengthen both professional and personal development for the recipient and raise their visibility as tomorrow’s leader within the trademark community.
Winners will receive:
- Free registration for both the 2019 Leadership Meeting, and 2020 Annual Meeting (approximately a $3000 value!)
- An official announcement as a winner of the Tomorrow's Leader Award at the 2019 Leadership Meeting
- An INTA mentor assigned to the winner
- Names and pictures published in the INTA Bulletin recognizing the achievement
- Guaranteed spot on a committee
If you are having trouble submitting your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicant must be employed at an INTA member organization in good standing (membership must be current)
- Restricted to members with 5 years or less in practicing trademark law
- Application must meet the submission deadline
- All published works must be the product of the author’s original thought and scholarship
- Published works can include those that are co-authored
- Young Practitioners outside of the United States are eligible to apply
- Cannot have previously been registered for an Annual or Leadership Meeting
- Individuals who win the award once are ineligible to apply for the award again