These popular two-hour discussions on current trademark topics are held in
cities throughout the world.
An ideal way to:
- Network with trademark professionals.
- Expand your knowledge and stay current on trademark issues.
- Make an impact and share ideas with your peers.
Check the calendar to see when a roundtable is coming to your location. Unless otherwise stated, roundtables are held from 12:00 pm–2:00 pm. Check your location for more details. Please bring photo ID to all roundtables in order to enter the building.
if you are interested in hosting a roundtable at your
INTA does not apply for CLE or CPD credits for roundtables. You can
apply for such credits individually.
- Press can register for roundtables but must notify the roundtable host, seek permission to cover the event, and notify INTA communications staff of their intention to do.
- Roundtables are held under the Chatham House Rule.