2020 Europe Conference
Brands, Sports, and Esports: A Brand (R)evolution
February 17–18, 2020
Traditional sports continue to impact our lives on a daily basis—with the excitement of numerous tournaments and championship games, the reach of players around the world off the field, and the visibility of social issues like equal pay for players. It is estimated that football (soccer) has a global followership of more than four billion fans and viewers. Nothing can replace the passion for traditional sports, but the booming esports industry is tapping into a new generation of fans, players, and formats, and already reaching more the 395 million viewers—and it’s growing every day. With the increase in viewers, there has also been an influx in revenue to the esports industry, as brands are the potential value of this fast-growing industry.
Here are the top five reasons not to miss this conference!
- Learn more about the hottest topics affecting the sports and esports industries.
- Hear from experts representing some of the biggest brands from both worlds on how they built, manage and protect successful brands, events, and teams.
- Network with legal, marketing, and communications experts specializing in the business of sports and esports.
- Gain insight into the booming industry of esports to ensure that you are prepared to enter this relatively new, but promising industry.
- Take home proactive measures you can use in your everyday work as stewards of sports and esports brands.
Here is a sneak peek at just a handful of the brands already lined up to participate in the program:
- Chelsea Football Club
- Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
- GoPro, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- NBA Properties, Inc.
- Red Bull GmbH
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Ubisoft Entertainment