2020 Europe Conference
Brands, Sports, and Esports: A Brand (R)evolution
February 17–18, 2020
Traditional sports have long held importance to brands around the world, but in recent years more and more brands are also tapping into the burgeoning esports industry. Both hold enormous potential for big “wins!”
Join us at the upcoming 2020 Europe Conference—Brands, Sports, and Esports: A Brand (R)evolution, February 17–18 in Madrid, Spain, to learn about the convergence of the sports and esports industries. Experts in the legal, marketing, and business fields will look into hot topics and discuss why it’s so important for brands to be proactive in the sports and esports spaces, especially given the proliferation of technology. The speakers and cutting-edge content will appeal to so many people—those involved in traditional sports and those who are part of this huge explosion in esports, whether it’s from the legal, technology, sponsorship, or influencer perspective, or from the perspective of building of your business.
Here are the top five reasons not to miss this conference!
- Learn more about the hottest topics affecting the sports and esports industries.
- Hear from experts representing some of the biggest brands from both worlds on how they built, manage and protect successful brands, events, and teams.
- Network with legal, marketing, and communications experts specializing in the business of sports and esports.
- Gain insight into the booming industry of esports to ensure that you are prepared to enter this relatively new, but promising industry.
- Take home proactive measures you can use in your everyday work as stewards of sports and esports brands.
Here is a sneak peek at just a handful of the brands already lined up to participate in the program:
- Chelsea Football Club
- Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
- GoPro, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- NBA Properties, Inc.
- Red Bull GmbH
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Ubisoft Entertainment