INTA’s ninth annual Trademark Scholarship Symposium will take place
on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 during the
in Seattle, Washington.
As part of
Academic Series, the Symposium offers academics from around the world the chance to participate in small group discussions of scholarly works-in-progress in the field of trademarks and related rights.
In a workshop setting, each selected scholar will present his or her project, receive comments and have the opportunity to engage in a dialogue with other scholars and accomplished practitioners.
Selected candidates will receive a complimentary registration to the Annual Meeting.
October 31, 2017: On or before this date, interested academic scholars should send an abstract of no more than 300 words describing a current scholarship project in the field of trademark or unfair competition law. Abstracts should be sent to Peter Karol at email@example.com and Tara Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Symposium is organized by the INTA Professor Project Team:
- Megan M. Carpenter, Chair of the Academic Committee, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Giulio Martellini, co-Chair of the Academic Committee, Attorney, IP|Skill
- Peter J. Karol, co-Chair of the Trademark Scholarship Symposium, New England Law | Boston
- Tara Aaron, co-Chair of the Trademark Scholarship Symposium, Principal, Aaron Sanders PLLC
- Mark McKenna, Notre Dame Law School
- Eduardo Pacheco, Director, M&P Abogados
- Barbarita Guzman, Partner, Markven Propiedad Intelectual, S.C.