New in 2018! INTA’s first Asia-Pacific Moot Court Competition in Singapore on February 23-24, 2018.
Registration is closed. Thank you for applying.
Inspired by the continued success of INTA’s Moot Court Competitions in the United States
, INTA is pleased to launch the Asia-Pacific Moot Court Competition for the first time in Singapore on Friday, February 23 and Saturday, February 24, 2018
. The competition is open to teams of students from law schools outside of the United States. The event aims to introduce law students to important issues arising in trademark and unfair competition law in the region and foster a healthy spirit of competition and camaraderie among participating teams.
Problem with Exhibits
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of six months at the time of departure);
- Onward or return ticket (if applicable);
- Entry facilities to the next destination; and
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable). To determine if you require a visa to enter Singapore, please visit this website.
To request a visa letter please email email@example.com
with the following information:
- Name and surname as they are written in your passport.
- Passport number.
- Dates you will be staying in Singapore.
- Your telephone number and email address.
- Name of your University
- Insurance/travel insurance (in case of medical emergencies)
Students are expected to:
• Write a brief reflecting the issues in the Fact Pattern/Problem.
• Argue the case in regional competitions before a panel of volunteer attorneys and judges.
Each participating student will:
• Gain specialized experience with the region’s only moot court competition focused on trademark law.
• Practice and refine brief writing and oral advocacy skills in a mock courtroom simulation.
• Present in front of judges and receive tailored feedback.
• Increase networking opportunities with experienced attorneys, judges, and future attorneys from around the world.
Winning Team Benefits
• Winning teams will receive complimentary INTA student memberships.
• INTA will make a special donation to the school of the Best Team.
Teams in the following categories will be awarded a monetary prize:
• Best Team
• Second Place Team
• Best Brief
• Second Place Brief
• Best Oralist Team
• Second Place Oralist Team
For more information about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about Membership, please visit the Membership and Committees page
Interested in sponsoring the competition?
Learn more here
Interested in becoming a judge for the competition?
Asia-Pacific Moot Court 2018 Sponsors
I Win IP Services
I-WIN IP Services is a leading IPR firms in India; was established in 2009 and based in Hyderabad, India. I-WIN remained a small firm with deliberate growth to enable I-WIN to deliver the focus and passion that is often not practical for a larger law firms. A one stop solution for all issues related to Intellectual property Rights such as creating awareness of IPR, IPR Audits, Filing of IPR Applications being Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Designs etc., processing Applications by timely responses, maintaining them live by paying appropriate renewal fee, licensing, commercialization and Enforcement of Intellectual property Rights. We have roped in clientele both national and international organizations of all sizes from Universities and start-ups to Regional and major International Corporations and further assisting International IP Firms. I-WIN provide it’s clients with valued expertise not only in India but internationally with their collaborative partnerships. Be assured of a prompt response if you have any query/assistance on IPR in India. Contact us at email@example.com
or call +91-9700029123 /+91-04-48548123/ +91-40-23016803 website: http://www.i-winip.com