INTA’s members are more than 7,000 organizations from 190 countries. Member organizations represent some 30,000 trademark professionals and include brand owners from major corporations as well as small- and medium-sized enterprises, law firms and nonprofits. There are also government members as well as individual, professor and student members.
STUDENT BRIDGING MEMBERSHIP
An exclusive community that shapes, supports, and advances trademarks and related intellectual property.
INTA Membership provides
- INTA members collectively contribute almost US $12 trillion / €8.8 trillion / ¥73 trillion to global GDP annually.
- 116 of the Global 500 are members with 89 being based in the US.
- 20 of the top 50 Global Fortune 500 companies are INTA members.
- 35 of the top 100 Global Fortune 500 companies are INTA members.
- 6 of the top 10 Global Fortune 500 companies are all INTA members.
- 63% of our member organizations are outside of North America.
- Unrivaled education at discounted rates: INTA Membership gives you and your colleagues discounted registration rates for all INTA events, including the Annual Meeting.
- Time and money-saving tools: Exclusive access online Member Resources, including the INTA Bulletin, The Trademark Reporter, and multijurisdictional practice guides such as Country Guides, Opposition Guides and much more.
- Business development and networking opportunities: Employees of member organizations are eligible to join over 3,000 member volunteers who serve on committees and take part in networking, educational, and speaking opportunities.
- A global presence: INTA advocates on behalf of its members to foster effective trademark protection laws and policies throughout the world.
Already a member?
Access the INTA Membership Directory
Complete your Membership Biography
to highlight your business expertise and promote networking with new contacts.
Not listed in the Membership Directory?
If you are not the Designee for your organization or serving on an INTA committee, consider an Additional Directory Listing (ADL). ADLs allow INTA members to have their contact information listed and searchable in the INTA Membership Directory. This is a great way to attract potential new clients and network with current INTA members. The cost is only US$250 per name and there is no limit on how many names can be listed.
ADLs can be purchased in our online membership renewal portal.
If you have any questions regarding INTA Membership or how to join, please contact INTA Member Operations
or call +1-212-642-1700