2021 Leadership Meeting attendees can access educational sessions on-demand on the virtual platform until June 11.
As we look ahead with optimism toward the future, stay connected with our community.
Invigorate existing relationships, develop new ones, and engage in thought-provoking conversations with other leaders in the community, through our small group discussions, fun social networking events, Speed Networking, and other Business Development opportunities.
Coupled with hundreds of volunteer-driven committee meetings, our ambitious advanced-level educational sessions include the below and more:
- Brand Relevance: Leading your Organization through the Complexities of a Brand Transformation
- Financial Literacy: What Every Brand Lawyer Needs to Know
- IP Enforcement Strategies: How to Demonstrate Value to the Business
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How to Level Out a Tilted Playing Field
- Going Deep or Broad: Pivoting from a Trademark Counsel to a General Counsel
- Ethical Considerations for Advertising in the Wild West of Social Media
Additionally, our Meeting will feature two “Empower Your Team” Leadership Bootcamps and four Leadership Labs for committee chairs, vice chairs, and subcommittee chairs, and a Fireside Chat with the INTA Foundation Board of Governors.
Learn more about the sponsors of the 2021 Leadership Meeting.