Share your unique perspective and join us at the 2024 Annual Meeting!
Making a Difference Through Art & Philanthropy
Embark on a visual journey with INTA’s 2024 Photography Exhibition, set to illuminate the Annual Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, USA! Recognizing our members’ passion for photography as a form of self-expression and an escape from the daily routine, this exhibition is a celebration of creativity within our global community.
During our Annual Meeting, we will showcase the photographic masterpieces of up to 50 Annual Meeting registrants. It’s an exclusive opportunity for 2024 Annual Meeting registrants to share their unique perspectives through the lens. What makes this experience even more special is that all registrants throughout the week can acquire these original pieces of art. Each purchase will directly contribute to the noble causes championed by the INTA Foundation.
Do you have an eye for capturing moments and want to contribute to the vibrant tapestry of INTA’s community? This invitation is extended to you—don’t hesitate! Register now to be part of the 2024 Photography Exhibition, where your photographs will become not just images, but stories woven into the collective narrative of our diverse and creative community. Join us in making a difference through art and philanthropy!
Deadline: March 15, 2024, 11:59 pm United States Eastern time or until the receipt of the first fifty submissions, whichever is earlier.
- The International Trademark Association’s (INTA’s) Photography Exhibition (INTA Photography Exhibition) is organized by INTA, 675 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017, USA for the purpose of raising funds for the INTA Foundation.
- The INTA Photography Exhibition will be held during INTA’s 2024 Annual Meeting (2024 Annual Meeting) in the Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Boulevard NW, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, from May 18 until May 22, 2024.
- The INTA Photography Exhibition is only open to registrants of the 2024 Annual Meeting (Participants). Participants must register for the INTA 2024 Annual Meeting before submitting the photograph and must be in attendance at the INTA 2024 Annual Meeting in person.
- The opening date for submissions is January 31, 2024.
- The submission period for photographs will close March 15, 2024, 11:59 pm United States Eastern time or until the receipt of the first fifty (50 submissions), whichever is earlier.
- All photographs must have been submitted through INTA’s online submission form, which will be shared in the Participant’s confirmation email. Submissions in any other format will not be accepted. No onsite submissions will be accepted.
- The INTA Photography Exhibition is limited to 50 photographs. Submissions will be accepted only on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once 50 photographs have been submitted, the submission process will be closed.
- Only 1 (one) photograph per Participant is allowed.
- The Participant agrees to and will pay a participation fee of US-$ 75 upon registration. This fee covers production costs including printing/reproducing the photograph and shipping to the Georgia World Congress Center during the 2024 Annual Meeting. The Participant agrees that INTA may auction or otherwise transfer the ownership of the photograph to another registrant of the 2024 Annual Meeting against a minimum US$100 donation to the INTA Foundation.
- Neither the Participant nor INTA is responsible for shipping the photograph to the new owner. The shipping of the photograph and any related costs is the sole responsibility of the new owner.
- All new owners of the photographs must claim and retrieve their photograph on May 22, 2024, between 1:30 pm-2:00 pm.
- If the photograph is not auctioned or otherwise transferred in ownership to another registrant of the 2024 Annual Meeting before May 22, 2024, at 12:00 pm, the Participant may claim ownership of her or his photograph and retrieve it from the exhibition area on May 22, 2024, between 1:30 pm-2:00 pm. Any unclaimed photographs by the deadline will become the property of INTA and may be donated elsewhere.
- INTA reserves all rights to disqualify any Participant and her or his photo if the Participant’s conduct or her or his statements or her or his photograph is contrary to the spirit or intention of the INTA Photography Exhibition or if the Participant’s conduct, statements, or photograph is discriminatory or contrary to the values of dignity and respect for all, as emulated by INTA.
- All submissions will be considered final. No replacements will be accepted, unless the photograph is rejected by INTA. INTA reserves the right to reject submitted photographs at its discretion, particularly if they contain explicit content or a clear political message; is against INTA’s values or could be offensive to people viewing the photograph. INTA will invite the Participant to submit another photograph in such a case. The replacement must be submitted before March 15, 2024, 11:59 pm United States Eastern time. If INTA should also reject the other photograph, INTA will reimburse the Participant for the fees paid. The Participant waives any right to object against or to assert any claims because of such a rejection.
- No fees will be refunded for accepted photographs. However, INTA will honor a Participant’s request not to display the photograph, provided the request is sent in writing by April 12, 2024.
- Submitted photographs should be sized at the correct dimensions of 16×20 inches with a 0.25” or ¼” bleed on all sides. The quality of the photo should be no less than 300 DPI (dots per inch). All photographs shall be submitted as jpg. file without watermarks, signatures, or borders.
- Photographs generated by artificial intelligence are not allowed.
- The Participant guarantees that the photograph submitted is her or his original work and does not infringe third parties’ rights, including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or intellectual property or proprietary rights. The Participant further guarantees that there is no agreement, restriction, commitment, or opposition from third parties that prevents the submission and/or exhibition of the photograph. The Participant agrees to indemnify and hold INTA harmless against any claim from any third party for any breach of this provision. INTA will furthermore not be liable for photographs that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any strike, natural disaster, violence, equipment failure or technical malfunction, or transmission, computer hardware or computer software failure of any kind.
- By submitting a photograph and participating in the INTA Photography Exhibition, the Participants grant INTA the right to reproduce the photograph in 1 (one) copy by a professional printer and publicly exhibit the photograph during the 2024 Annual Meeting in the Georgia World Congress Center. The size of the print is subject to INTA’s discretion. Any claims because of lack of size or quality of the photograph printed, also with respect to the conditions of exhibition and the display of the photograph, are herewith waived by the Participant. The Participant furthermore grants INTA the non-exclusive right to indefinitely show the submitted photograph on INTA’s website in reference to the INTA Photography Exhibition in a resolution and quality determined by INTA.
- INTA commits itself to display the name of the Participant, the organization that the Participant represents, and jurisdiction of the organization based on the information available in INTA’s records, as well as the title of the photograph on a reasonably sized badge next to the photograph during the exhibition, and on the backside of the photograph. The size and the design of the badge is subject to INTA’s discretion. In case INTA should elect to show the photograph also on its website, this provision will apply respectively.
- All terms and conditions listed above are subject to change at the sole discretion of INTA.
Phillips Nizer LLP
Nordemann, Czychowski & Partner
Francine Tan Law Corporation
Questions? Please contact us.
These cookies are used to identify a user’s browser as the visitor goes from page to page on the Site. These are session cookies, which means that the cookie is deleted when you leave the Site. It is an integral piece of the Site software and used to let the server know which users are on the Site at any given time and make certain parts of the Site easier to use.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Site. The cookies collect information in anonymous form, including the numbers of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from, the pages they visited and how they have interacted with tools on the Site like search and embedded media players. We use the information to compile statistical reports of our users’ browsing patterns so that we can improve the Site.
Please enable Functionality Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
These cookies are used to deliver advertising relevant to the interests of visitors to our Site. They are persistent, which means they will remain on your device after you leave the Site.
- Facebook (Ad Pixel)
- Google (Ad Pixel)
- LinkedIn (Ad Pixel)
- Quattro Anonymous
Please enable Functionality Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!