September 22, 2021 - September 23, 2021
Spend time face-to-face time with other registrants during one of the Conference’s myriad Business Development offerings.
Meet new people or catch up with old friends while discussing thought-provoking topics at a workshop, participating in a Speed Networking session, competing in Team Trivia, or joining any of the other BD sessions.
However you like to connect, there’s a BD opportunity for you!
This conference will focus on the risks that brands face, how they navigate mishaps, and the future of brands and brand legal practitioners. Programming includes:
- Brands in the Real World: Navigating Politics, Activism, and Criticism
- Cancel Culture: Now You See Me, Now You Don’t
- The Resilience Check Up: Agility, Resilience, and Perseverance in Practice
- Brand Restrictions: A View from Gen Zers and Millennials
- Going Virtual: The Cost of Convenience
- New Digital Assets: A Flash in the Pan or a Long-Term Asset?
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Getting it Right
Questions? Please contact us.