2021 Annual Meeting Virtual+
Health Policies & Waivers
Your health and safety are important to us.
We’re dedicated to creating and maintaining a healthy and safe environment in compliance with the guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), the relevant local governmental agencies, health authorities, and best practices recommended by the facilities in locations where we will be hosting our mini-conferences (“health and safety guidelines”). In some instances, we have gone above and beyond these health and safety guidelines.
However, despite our good faith efforts to establish and implement health and safety guidelines to minimize exposure to COVID-19, we cannot guarantee against potential exposure to and/or spread of COVID-19 at the in-person mini-conferences. By choosing to voluntarily register and participate, the mini-conference registrants understand, acknowledge, and assume the risk of potential exposure to COVID-19 at the mini-conferences. Please review in detail all our policies, including our liability waiver and release of claims policies
INTA COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions
Set out below are some of the health and safety precautions that will be in place during our mini-conferences.
As the health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19 are continually developing globally, our health and safety precautions outlined below are subject to change.
We will inform the relevant mini-conference registrants of any changes to our health and safety precautions.
Effective July 12, 2021, our health and safety precautions are set out below:
- Vaccination Requirement—We require proof of vaccination at the time of the mini-conference/s for in-person attendance. To meet this requirement, mini-conference meeting registrants need to be “fully vaccinated.” To be fully vaccinated:
- Two weeks or more must have passed since the date the Registrant received the second dose in a two-dose series vaccine; or
- Two weeks or more must have passed since the date the mini-conference meeting registrant received a single-dose vaccine.
- Mini-conference meeting registrants who are unable to or are unwilling to produce proof of fully vaccinated status will be assumed to be NOT fully vaccinated.
- Acceptable Vaccinations—Acceptable international vaccinations include those currently recognized by WHO: Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Serum Institute of India, SinoVac, and SinoPharm.
- Negative COVID-19 Test—For the peace of mind of all mini-conference meeting registrants, in addition to the proof of vaccination at the time of the mini-conference, for you to access our mini-conference, you may be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result. More details to follow.
- Social Distancing—Social distancing will be determined based on health and safety guidelines at the time and location of the mini-conferences.
- Protective Measures—We are working with all our mini-conference venues to ensure standard and reasonable protective measures in the mini-conference areas.
- Masks—Mask mandates to be determined based on health and safety guidelines at the time and location of the mini-conferences.
- Limited Attendance—Capacity limitations in and around venues will follow local and facility recommendations and health and safety guidelines.
- Communications—We will have regular communications to all mini-conference meeting registrants about health and safety guidelines, where appropriate.
All mini-conference meeting registrants are required to adhere to all health and safety guidelines and policies implemented by INTA and our partners throughout all portions of the mini-conference/s. Mini-conference meeting registrants who do not comply with our COVID-19 health and safety precautions will not be permitted to enter or remain on mini-conference premises. Under these circumstances, registrants will not be provided with a refund. However, we welcome you to continue to enjoy our virtual Meeting program.
Verification of Proof of Vaccination
As noted above, we require proof of vaccination at the time of the mini-conference/s for in-person attendance.
INTA will be contracting with a third-party health and safety team to verify proof of vaccination before each of the mini-conferences through a secure web portal. Further information on this online verification process will be provided in due course.
We respect your concern about privacy. Therefore, in contracting with our third-party vendor, we and our vendor will comply with the relevant data privacy regulations.
INTA will also have a health and safety team onsite in each of the cities to:
- Check proof of vaccination before a registration badge is issued.
- Administer on-site health and safety screenings, when appropriate.
- Provide support to any mini-conference meeting registrant who is feeling unwell.
Mini-conference meeting registrants understand and acknowledge that by this requirement the third-party health and safety team would be solely requesting voluntary disclosure of the mini-conference registrants’ fully vaccinated status, and COVID-19 test results, if required. No other additional medical information is being sought. Mini-conference meeting registrants also understand and acknowledge that the fully vaccinated status and test results, if required, of the mini-conference meeting registrants shall be kept confidential.
For your convenience and peace of mind, onsite COVID-19 Rapid Testing will be available at the mini-conference locations and will be administered at the mini-conference registrant’s own costs through the support of our third-party health and safety team.
If a mini-conference meeting registrant tests positive at this time, they will not be allowed to return to the session room or participate in other events.
Mini-conference registrants who may require a negative COVID-19 test prior to international travel, can also utilize the services of our third-party health and safety team. All testing costs will be borne by the Registrant.
Registrant Duty to Self-Monitor
Mini-conference meeting registrants agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath). Mini-conference meeting registrants understand and acknowledge that at every instance they join an in-person event at the mini-conferences, they are affirming that they are not experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
After our mini-conferences, our third-party health and safety team will launch a monitoring program for all mini-conference registrants to use for self-reporting should they present any symptoms or confirm a positive test.
Liability Waiver and Release of Claims
We have instituted health and safety precautions consistent with the WHO guidance, local governmental agencies, health authorities, and best practices recommended by the facilities in locations where we will be hosting our mini-conferences. In some instances, we have gone above and beyond these guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure to, infection with, and spread of COVID-19.
However, despite our good faith efforts to establish and implement health and safety guidelines to minimize exposure to COVID-19, we cannot guarantee against potential exposure to and spread of COVID-19 at the mini-conferences. By choosing to voluntarily register and participate, the mini-conference meeting registrants understand, acknowledge, and assume the risk of potential exposure to COVID-19 at the mini-conferences.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE 2021 ANNUAL MEETING VIRTUAL+ INCLUDING THE MINI-CONFERENCE/S, YOU ARE RELEASING INTA, ITS STAFF, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND OTHER MINI-CONFERENCE REGISTRANTS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR LIABILITIES (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIMS”) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION, ATTENDANCE OR OTHER INVOLVEMENT WITH OUR 2021 ANNUAL MEETING VIRTUAL+ INCLUDING THE MINI-CONFERENCE(S), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO, INFECTION WITH, OR SPREAD OF COVID-19 (ALSO KNOWN AS CORONAVIRUS).
YOU AGREE TO FOREGO ALL RIGHTS TO SUE INTA AND ITS PARTNERS FOR ANY REASON RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION, ATTENDANCE OR OTHER INVOLVEMENT WITH OUR 2021 ANNUAL MEETING VIRTUAL+ INCLUDING MINI-CONFERENCE(S), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO, INFECTION WITH, OR SPREAD OF COVID-19 (ALSO KNOWN AS CORONAVIRUS).
This Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
This website uses the following additional cookies:
(List the cookies that you are using on the website here.)
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!